This two-story fast-track project is designed as a 90-bed psychiatric facility for adults. It is designed to have a grand entry canopy surrounded by exterior materials and landscaping appropriate for the wooded 8.5 acre site.
Preliminary program includes:
• Up to a two-person private room occupancy and private restrooms/showers
• Food and nutrition services, including dining with access to natural daylight
• Generous use of common space, activity spaces and other patient-support
elements to encourage socialization
• Main Street concept includes fitness center, library, chapel, soda shop, and a salon
• Common spaces have excellent access to daylight amenities
• Robust outpatient program with dedicated entry point to promote continuum
of care post-discharge.